.jpg)
Jaymie got to hold Kanyon today! Sweet times. Thank you for praying! Now I promise I am turning off my computer for the rest of the day-I just HAD to say goodnight to my little cousin. There are more pictures on their blog-click on Cousin Kanyon to see for yourself. Comments are always welcome!
2 comments:
Yay!.......Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!.....jumping up and down clapping! I just can not tell you how much your family has been on my mind since all that happened in the comments section the other day! I am so excited for Jaymie to hold the baby. I'm sure it did them both a world of good toward healing. Thanks for sharing. And please know I'm praying for all that you are going through as well.
Mom looks great! Baby is beautiful. Hopefully the family will be able to go home soon and begin healing. I will continue to keep them and your family in my prayers.
Post a Comment