If Elijah was here right now he would be saying, "YEAH Aunt Sue-Sue!"
As many of you know, I have been franticaly working to lose a few pounds. In the last month if I get hungry, I drink a glass of water with a slice of lemon-it kills the hunger pains until my next meal. If I get bored, I strap on my tennis shoes and go for a walk around my apartment complex or the neighboorhood across the street. Every other night, I walk 2-3 miles with my friend Alison. Not only is it beneficial but I look forward to the many stories that Alison has stored up for me in the past few days. She is a mother of three and her kids overflow with personality so there is always some sort of adventure that keeps me laughing. I also lift weights 2 times a week with Jeff (sometimes I show off by lifting the bar! LOL!) I also get up at the crack of dawn so that I can jog while the sun comes up. I tell you what there is nothing better than starting your day jogging, praying and seeing God's beauty in the sunrise, morning dew and birds that fly close by.
And folks the hard work is starting to pay off.
Today I weighed myself and I have lost a total of 10 pounds! I still have 10 maybe 15 more to go but I need to celebrate this moment. I need it because it has taken me 2 maybe 3 months to lose 10 pounds. Plus reaching this point, has inspired me to keep working even harder.
So if you are like me, tired of the extra few (try 30 pounds I gained last year) pounds than let me inspire you to get up, out of your chair and get your booty moving! If I can do it anyone can do it! Oh and put down the slice of pizza and choclate cake that will do you NO good!
6 comments:
Ten pounds is quite an accomplishment so good for you! You know, my daughter Krissy needed to lose about 30 pounds. She joined Weight Watchers a couple of months ago and she's lost 26 pounds already. It's amazing. I can almost watch the weight fall off her. She said using the point system took some getting used to and she felt hungry at first but not any more. She's totally used to it now. You should see her. It's amazing what a difference 20 or 30 pounds makes.
girl, I needed to hear this...thanks!
yeah Susan!
Go, you! I am so impressed by your fitness discipline!
You go, girl! I am proud of you - always know that I love you just the way you are, my blue-eyed Susan!
Way to go Sue-sue! You know I'm in this weight loss thing with you...
Oh, and I'm still dieing to hear the Emma story you couldn't tell me last week...
Love to you, Kim
Post a Comment