Monday, May 07, 2007
I Will Write More I Promise
Jeff took this picture for me last weekend, I woke up early this morning praying for Cousin Jaymie and this verse kept circling in my head. As I was loading pictures to the computer this morning, I found this picture once again. Jaymie LOVES turtles, the Bible verse that I have been praying with her in mind fits this picture, don't you think?
I am working on printing up a copy to take to her and Kanyon. Please continue to pray for them.
And Jaymie, if you happen to stop by, please know that I love you so much! In fact so much so, that when I received a 5 a.m wake up call from the LORD Almighty to pray for you, I hesitated only a few minutes. I knew sleep would not come until I got out of bed and prayed for you. Now I feel sleep starting to set in so I will head to bed for another hour or so.
I hope to give you all a proper update on ALL that has been going on the past two weeks but we will just see where LIFE leads us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment