"Aunt Sue Sue, we SOLD OUR HOUSE!!!!!!!! Can I come live with you for 30 days while the new house is still being built??? "
Well, one thing on my prayer list has been answered. Go here for the full story. I am praising God with my family today and still waiting with hopeful anticipation for the next thing on the prayer list.
4 comments:
Susan-
Thank you for your constant encouragement to me and to my family!
YOu have been a jewel as long as I can remember!
So excited the house sold!
Blessings to you!
Becky
... great news! ~ Kim
Wohoo! I am so excited for your sister. I know the relief she must feel in knowing that her prayer has been answered. I know my time will come too!
PS I love your new blog design! It just makes me smile(:
God is good and his timing is perfect! Happy packing and moving times are ahead for us. Making memories! Yippee! (Thanks for my blog photo.) Love you blue-eyed-creative-daughter of mine!
Post a Comment