I promise to come by your space if you have left a comment during the "Unveiling of the Lurkers" week. I love meeting new friends and talking to old friends. It's just that I have a lot on my plate these days so it may take me some time to get there.
Now you are more than welcome to go back to lurking if you would like. But just know that I may do another post to get you to come out again and say hello. If you are like me, I read lots of blogs but comment on a few. I don't always have time to post a comment or even read a post in it's entirety. So I find myself looking in rather quickly then coming back later when I have time to read the post fully. Preferably with a cup of Joe and quiet music playing in the wee hours of the morning. That is why you may see strange time stamps on my comments. Strange because they are done in the small hours of the morning! I am a morning person what can I say.
Okay on to other things. My friend Rachel put together a blog for our group of friends to post recipes called "Whatcha Got Cooking." I thought I would share with you the link so you can get ideas for yourself. I already have a few items in mind that I will post on this blog and some that I may have to try. Thank you Rachel for putting this together, I love seeing what everyone is cooking in their homes. Good times I tell you!
Alrighty roo, I have to run but I have so much more to tell you so I will hop back in when I get the laundry finished, bills paid and the work done. It's Monday and it will be a great week because babies are coming home, babies are being born and babies are celebrating first birthdays! (Deer Run Chicks we need Legs to start her own blog now don't we!)
Love you all!
Got to run! Stay dry if you are in my neck of the woods!
Oh and guess what? It just started to rain...again!
Monday, July 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Just stopping by to say hi on your blog today. Hope your week is going well--what babies are being born?
Love,
Robyn
Raining here too. Man, better not rain on my baby's pool party!!! Guess I need a back up plan...
I am with you... we got to get Legs bloggin'!!!
I don't know you, and I haven't been lurking -- I'm really not sure how I got here. But somehow I feel obligated to let you know I was here, so ... I was here.
Post a Comment