Monday, July 16, 2007

Weekly Menu Planner #2



Monday-Going on a Business Trip


Tuesday-Still tripping with the biz



Wednesday-Chicken Salad Sandwiches and Salt and Pepper Chips



I posted the Chicken Salad Recipe here because it is so good that you shouldn't have to wait on me to post it for you.



Thursday- Cobb Salad



Friday- Ordering Pizza, because this chick is tired!



Saturday-Eating out for the start of Jeff's birthday celebration




This week the menu is being kept very simple because I have a busy, busy week. Poor Jeff will be fending for himself on Monday and Tuesday. This means he will either show up at his parent's house with fork and spoon in hand or he will raid the meal cart at work. I on the other hand will be sitting with my co-workers talking non-stop on ways we can improve the bottom line and cushion our pockets in the process. Fun times! The only saving grace is that I will not be paying for these meals.



Hope you all have a great week! I will be laying low the rest of the time, unless I get bored in the hotel room and decide to log on don't expect to see much of me this week.

Funny side note in a funny God sort of way: I am in the middle of the Daniel Study by Beth Moore. Each day has met me where I am for that paticular day. Today was talking about being a light in the dark world and not neglicting our work. Now if you knew all the things on my to-do list and how many times I have said to myself, "Let's just put it off until I get back." Then you could fully understand how this grabbed me today. Thankfully I have disciplined myself this past week so that when I get back I can have some downtime around here. But in case I don't, at least I am staying on schedule and not falling too far behind! And why did the song by Brooks and Dunn just pop into my head, "I'm in a hurry to get things done..."



Now head on over to see Laura's Menu and what everyone else is cooking up this week.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yum!! I love cobb salad!! Have a wonderful week.

Sandra said...

Great menu, sounds wonderful!

♥Sandra♥

Menu Plan Monday

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

Have fun on your biz trip. Light food is sometimes just what we need on a good, hot summer day!

Kimmy said...

sounds oh so yummy... unfortunatly none of those items are on MY meal plan... *sigh*. (o;

Happy Birthday month to Jeff! ~ kim

Sarah said...

Remember to breath during your busy week. Enjoy your menu.

Tracy said...

Hey...you know what you should try sometime, especially when you are having a busy week? Super Suppers!! It is GREAT! Jerrod and I get our dinners from there all the time and they are all very good! And it's very affordable. Seriously, you'd spend more at the grocery store buying all the stuff to make the dinners. Maybe give it a try sometime! :)