1. Excercise...take a walk.
2. Relax in a bubble bath.
3. Keep a journal.
4. Go window shopping.
5. Ask for help.
6. Take a class...learn somthing new.
7. Make time for yourself.
8. Enjoy time with your favorite people.
9. Give yourself a pat on the back.
10. Eliminate stressful activities.
11. Eat a well-balanced diet.
12. Treat yourself to a foot massage/pedicure.
13. Be optimistic.
14. Dance
15. Keep things in perspective.
16. Laugh out loud.
17. Turn Off the Phone and Email/Blogging. (I added the last part )
18. Sleep well...take a short nap
19. Schedule mandtory fun.
20. Sit quietly for fifteen minutes.
21. Go on a media fast.
22. Star gaze. (My two sense: Actual stars not Hollywood type stars. LOL!)
23. Make a list of postive things in your life.
24. Really take time to smell the roses.
25. Pamper Yourself.
Happy Weekend!
Now Turn off the Computer and enjoy your family, friends and whatever else that brings you joy!
2 comments:
What is your e-mail. I have something I want to send you and since I got the new computer I have been REALLY lasy at putting in all my addresses. You can send it to me at lyneil@aggienetwork.com
Thanks!
I'm ready for all of these. I've already done 1-4 yesterday. Great list!
Post a Comment