For the last two weeks I have noticed that when I wake up, I am singing a different Christan song. It's almost like my spirit is singing to God even though I am not fully aware or awake. When I told a friend about this, they suggested that I start writing down the songs each morning and see if I can find a pattern.
Here are some of the lyrics that I have on my heart when I wake up this past week.
"I sing a melody in my heart for you..."
"My Adonai, I lift up my heart and I cry, my Adonai. The maker of each moment author of my heart..."
"Because somewhere in the course of this life my little boy will need a godly wife, so hold on to Jesus baby wherever you are..."
"And maybe my eyes can't see, that you are surrounding me, Here in the wind and rain, the things that I know, tender and sweet and strong as my need, I know the voice, I know the touch lover of my soul."
Not a bad way to wake up in my opinion, not a bad way at all.
It's a busy weekend so I am off to get things done.
Happy Saturday!
Saturday, August 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness the same thing happens to me. I always think it is strange that it is a different song each morning. Praise God =)
I think that is so cool! Great idea to write them down.
Post a Comment