Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Summer 2007

I made this little diddy to compile all of our summer pictures together! Enjoy!

Click the play button to start the music if you want the soundtrack version. Or leave it alone if you would like the silent movie version.





4 comments:

daughteroftheking said...

Fun!

Kathy said...

You had a busy summer! I'm impressed you made the time to put this together - very fun!

Mayhem And Miracles said...

You are SUCH a FABULOUSLY FUN aunt! Your kids are gonna have a blast with you one day! What a fun slideshow. Your family seems so genuine.

Ashley said...

Hi there! Well, I'm such a bad, bad blogger!! I had trouble in the past getting to your blog but now here I am...LOVE it, and am sad for some of the trials you've been through this summer. I'm sorry I didn't know so that I could offer my prayers and encouragement, BUT the prayers are starting now!! What an amazing women of God and wife you are; from all that you've written, God is making you SO strong in the faith and preparing you and Jeff for something wonderful!!! Loved your pictures and congrats on the weight loss, that's awesome! :)