Hayley is 10!
Uncle Jeff is walking around scratching his head wondering where did the time go? I am just so happy because she is now into double digits. Back in my day this was a BIG DAY!

I met Hayley when she was 3, just barely 3 actually. We bonded from our first big adventure around the ice skating rink when I knocked her down and she said, "Are you okay? I tank I hurt you!" Actually it was the other way around, I tank I hurt you! Just shows you what a sweet spirit she has, our little Hayley Bayley!
By the way, I knew Jeff was the one for me when he started to tell me about his niece Hayley. Feel in love, weak in the knees, I did. He loves Hayley to pieces and so do I. Maybe she is the real matchmaker between Jeff and I. :)
Hayley keeps me on my toes. I have long since stopped playing the "Animal Game" with her because to me, a bear is a bear and a turtle is a turtle. But to a girl who watches Animal Planet 24-7, a bear is a bunch of different types from different regions and words too big for Aunt Sue-Sue to contain in my small little head.
Hayley, God has blessed you with a great brain that can retain all types of information, don't ever stop learning and gaining more knowledge. Even if you do stump the adults!
"Merebear" and Hayley playing the animal game. Meredith is stumped in the picture too! LOL! (Called you out Meredith!)
Dancing to her song: "California Girls" by the Beach Boys
"I wish they all could be California Girls!"
And of course, one last picture of sweet Hayley at CDR this summer. Did I tell you that she got best camper? OH I did! Well I thought I would throw it in one more time. I am just so proud.
Hayley,
Uncle Jeff and I love you dearly and can't wait to take you to IHOP and shopping for your big day. You are a precious little girl inside and out and we know that God has great plans for you! Continue to seek Him and He will take you far.
We love you!
Uncle Jeff and Aunt Susan
2 comments:
What sweet birthday posts you are sharing!
Sweet! I cried when my babies hit double digits! They were never the same again - or maybe I was never the same! Good times are ahead for all.
Post a Comment