Wednesday, October 10, 2007

"...a few of my favorite things!"

Do you have anything in your home that you just love?

You know that thing that brings you warm fuzzies each time you see it?

I consider myself pretty lucky since I have many things that make me happy throughout my house.

But in an effort to keep it simple, I will show you my newest favorite thing.

Say hello to Anthroplogie's Voluspa "Baltic Amber" candle.


The other day, when I was shopping with my mom. We walked by the store and they had this candle burning. I walked right in and fell in love. Every time I walked closer to where the candle was burning I declared how great it smelt. Finally I broke down and bought it. The best thing I have splurged on in a long time.

Each night, I grab my favorite book series that I am reading for the 100Th time-light a candle and read late into the night.

I tell you life is good.

Life is good.

If you have a favorite thing you like feel free to tell us about it.

5 comments:

Tracy said...

I love me some great smellin' candles!! My favorite candle is the coffee candle by Yankee.

My favorite thing in my house at this moment is Bryson. I know, cheesey...but it's true ;)

Pearson Family said...

I wish your picture was scratch and sniff.

Meredith said...

That is my very favorite candle too! Jenn O. turned me on to it. I just burned one down to the metal tin...I need to go get another one soon!

Jodi said...

Scratch and Sniff pic would have been great!!!

And I love that you are reading those books again. Great idea. May be my next library run... :)

As for my favorite thing of the moment... I would have to say bubble bath. You know how I am about my baths! That is in my top three fave things of all time!

Kimmy said...

I need to read that series... I can smell your candle from here... ~ kim