Friday, October 05, 2007

Road Trip 2007

Jeff and I are in the planning stages of the 2007 Road Trip.

Tonight we pulled out the Atlas and pulled up Mapquest on the computer so we could plan the next big adventure.

We mentioned earlier on the blog (if you are a regular reader) that we were going to Disney World. Those plans have now been changed. Why? Well if you know us,you know that we NEVER stick to the original plan-we are always tweaking and flying by the seat of our pants.

This time, I am the one who throw the wrench in the plans.

Today, while shopping with my stylist (aka Mom) I mentioned how I was tired of the hot weather. (Avg temp 92 degrees this week) Mom mentioned something about it being the same in Florida only more humid. So this started my wheels a turning. I don't want hot weather on my vacation. I want something cooler. I want to go somewhere so I can wear my cute Fall Fashions that I was in the process of buying today. I don't want Florida or sand shores after all. I want something new and exciting.

Jeff said, "Okay let's plan somewhere else."


So... we leave in two weeks for our big adventure. Am I going to tell you where we are going? Uh no! You will have to tune in to the blog to see where the Garmin takes us.

But I will be throwing out clues the next few weeks and while we are on our trip I will post a picture of the big landmarks to see if you can guess "Where in the world are Jeff and Susan?"

I know you are thinking I am going to tell you before we leave. I'm not!

I know my friends and family are shaking their heads saying, "Oh she will tell us! She can't keep secrets."

Nope. Sorry, not going to do it.

Let's just call this training for other secrets we may or may not be sharing these days.

And again, I am not going to tell you.

Stay Tuned.

And I am serious when I say, "We are not telling a soul."

You will just have to watch and find out.

6 comments:

Kelly said...

That is hilarious and fun! Since I love games, I am ready to try and figure it out!

Pearson Family said...

Sounds like fun! We went to Disney in October and it was so pleasant. It rained a lot. I don't like games. SO I will love it when you give in and tell us where we can find you.

laura said...

I will be so jealous if you head to the northeast to enjoy the beautiful fall. We went to Maine one year to enjoy the leaves changing... and visit friends :) and it was beautiful, crisp fall weather, clean beautiful landscape and just all around beautiful!

AJ said...

Soooooo.....where are ya going? You can tell me! Instead of buying me a Sonic, just tell me all your secrets.

That's more than fair.

Melissa Taylor said...

YOU ARE SUCH A PUNK! Let's just keep our thoughts to ourselves about my Broncos! I know where you're wanting to go on your trip -to Mile High Stadium.

Kathy said...

Ooooh, sounds like fun. Once upon a time we were spontaneous. Randomly throwing clothes into bags for us and the kids and going away for a weekend. These days we are more likely to all climb into our bed and watch a movie or tv show together. We really need to "plan" for some spontaneouty. :)