
I have some friends who have had or are having a rough time this Christmas season. These friends are faithful readers to the blog. So today, as I was shopping at Hobby Lobby, I had a revelation. Some like to call it a "big idea" but I like the way revelation rolls of the ole tongue. Re-vel-at-io-n. (I bet you are trying it out now)
Now, what was I saying? Oh, yeah. Back to the REVELATION from earlier today. I wanted to make the season a little brighter and well, more fun for my faithful reader friends, who are going through a rough patch. And with that thought in mind, this ole blog is going to change it's pace during the holiday season. We are going to bump it up a notch, put on some swanky Christmas tunes and play.
Starting December 1st, keep your eyes on this blog for the 30 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS FUN!
And let's be honest, I am going to be posting by the seat of my pants, no planning, just being festive each day with however the mood hits me. But it will be 30 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS FUN.
Stay tuned.
I will be back December 1st, if I can last that long.
Have you ever noticed that when I say I am on a blog break I always post during that time? Maybe it is because I have never learned to shut thy mouth!
Hmm.
I will try to work on that.
4 comments:
I love the new look of your page. I have become a faithful reader. Your blog is always uplifting. Tell your mom HI!
Judi Worley
Looking forward to it! :)
And YAY for Helio and Julianne! LOVE both of them! I was so excited for their win too! Tell Jeff that we are PERFECTLY normal! :)
I am looking forward to this...I have to say that any recommendation for other websites or blogs or products you recommend are tried and true good ones. I am so in love with Pleasantview Schoolhouse and the monks who sell stuff. I have bought Christmas presents from each site! Thank you!
Like the new look? What made you change? Can't wait to see what is up your sleeve! I am SO in for Christmas Shopping!
Post a Comment