
Today I am heading out of town with a few of my friends to shop at the world's largest flea market in Canton, TX. I have been to Canton plenty of times but I have never shopped there. Should be fun. I am taking along my Christmas list so I can get a few things checked off the to-do list.
How many of you make out a Christmas list for your family to buy from?
Usually I have no trouble coming up with a few things but this year I am having trouble. I think it is because this past year has taught me that life is fragile and shouldn't be taken for granted. And the greatest gift you can give me is a bit of quality time.
Or the more shallow reason is because I just unloaded a whole car load of stuff to Goodwill? And am having a hard time coming up with a list of things that will just re clutter my space.
But you see, my husband depends on these lists and gave me the go ahead to get a little shallow. Tis the Season, Right?!?
Drumroll please...
1) Southern Living at Home's Nativity Set

2)Red Sherpa Robe from Gap

3)Shearling Slide Slippers from Gap

4) Book Home To Holly Springs by Jan Karon
5) Stay and Go Slowcooker by Hamiltion Beach
Isn't this the perfect thing for the good ole potlucks. It has a clip on lid and the handle sticks on the top. I saw one yesterdayat Big Lots for $20. Big Lots is becoming one of my favorite places to shop. Seriously, I love it!
6) Becky Higgins Sketches Book
Alrighty roo, that is it.
Now I am off to Canton. I am a little intimidated by all of it. But like Jeff reminded me just now, Susan you were born to shop and you used to get paid to shop."
Yes, I guess he is right. I can do this!
Check back tomorrow for Day 2 of the Christmas Fun.
2 comments:
oh yes. canton! i love that place. 1/2 of my house is decorated in canton stuff!
have fun!
OOOO! have fun!
Post a Comment