Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween Flashback and the Kids



I was cleaning out some old photo albums last night, moving my senior year pictures to the same book as my college years pictures. It takes up less space when they are in one book instead of two. Anyway, I found this picture from Halloween my senior year and had to post.



Do you see me? I promise I am in the picture.



I was going to wait until sister posted pictures of her own kids on her blog but I couldn't wait any longer. I just had to show my nieces and nephew off, I am the Aunt, and that is what Aunts do.

Jeff and I picked up a passenger in Galveston. Here I am giving Hayley a piggy-back ride back to our hotel.
Faith aka Miley Cyrus. Her wig for Hannah Montana was gross so Missy vetoed it. Faith didn't mind but we had to call her Miley not Hannah. She also was able to get her face painted while at the carnival. I think she was happy and super cute. Katelyn, wearing the cheerleader costume that Missy wore at that age. On the side of her skirt is says "Missy." Isn't she cute?!?
Elijah who went as Jack Jack from the Incredibles. He was a fast mover too. Once he got into the games there was no pulling him off the games. Later when we went to eat, he was hyped up on candy and would yell, "Hi" to all the people in the restaurant. He also danced a little jig and at one point did a move that looked similar to pelvic thrusts. I wonder where he picked that up?


Okay, I am heading back to the pile of laundry that I am happy to report is almost finished.

6 comments:

daughteroftheking said...

I think I spotted you as the pirate! ARRR!
Arent they cute?!
Great pictures we had fun.

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Nope! Not the Pirate!

daughteroftheking said...

Really?! Ok the fish thing then!

Jodi said...

Are you the dude with the big nose in front?! What the heck?

Cute cute pics!!!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

I am the Whale in the middle!

And let me tell you those fins make the perfect pillow for a nap during Economics class

AJ said...

I am CRACKIN UP at Susan as the whale in the middle. I bet you got lots of work done that day!