
I love a good Christmas movie. Since Jeff works at nights, during the holidays I will usually watch a different movie a night. I have been working on adding my favorite Holiday flicks to my own DVD collections so that I can watch them anytime through out the year and to one day share with my kids.
Here is my list of favorites in no particular order.
1. Christmas Vacation
2. It's a Wonderful Life
3. Miracle on 34Th Street
4. White Christmas
5. An Affair to Remember
6. A Christmas Carol
7. Home Alone
8. The Bishop Wife (1946)
9. Charlie Brown Christmas
10. How the Grinch Stole Christmas
11. Little Women
12. Babes in Toy land
13. Santa Claus
14. Scrogged
15. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
16. Santa Claus is Coming to Town
17. Frosty the Snowman
Here are a few that someone told me to watch this year.
1. The Miracle of the Bells
2. Meet Me in St Louis
3. The Bell of St. Mary's
5. The Nativity Story
If you notice, most of these are classic movies because classic movies are my favorite thing to watch. Jeff says I am old fashioned, I say I am vintage. Vintage sounds more chic.
These movies are a great for the whole family so why don't you plan a family night a watch one or two?
What's your favorite movie to watch during the holidays?
I will post Elijiah's birthday pictures soon. Stay tuned!
2 comments:
I just saw Holiday Inn a couple of weeks ago. It was the first time I'm dreaming of a White Christmas was on a movie! It was a great movie! It's your kind of movie Susan it has Fred Estare and Bing Crosby in it.
Elf is one off my favorites, although I also usually prefer "vintage" movies.
Post a Comment