Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas Day: Guitar Hero

Guitar Hero kept us entertained for hours Christmas Night.

Click on the picture to see Jeff's hairdo. that is a blog within itself. An inside joke between my family that turned out to be very comical. Who knew we would be spending most of the day at the hospital? I will tell you another time, but for know enjoy my rocker husband.



And now here's Hayley. The only one that got a perfect score her first time on stage. Aunt Sue Sue got booed off three times. I guess I will stick to singing.



And a bonus picture that makes me laugh every time.

6 comments:

Susan said...

Hello! I've been out blog surfing tonight and found your place. I had to laugh because our boys also got Guitar Hero and it's been "on" pretty much nonstop. I am always amazed at the "big kids" and how drawn they are to these toys.

The pictures are adorable. I hope to stop back by sometime.

Blessings,

Susan

Tracy said...

oh yes. guitar hero. LOVE IT! jerrod and i made my mom play it tonight...she loved it! now she wants one at her house! haha

and that pic of Eli is soo funny!

Pearson Family said...

looks like fun! Jeff's hair!

Melissa Taylor said...

That picture made me laugh too! Too cute!

Kimmy said...

now that looks like so much fun! love Jeff's hair... he needs to do that for church some time. ha!

Happy New Year! ~ kim

daughteroftheking said...

That picture of Jeff cracks me up!! I actually liked his hair that day. I just love the picture of my little E! He is going to be a future worship leader I just know it!! I want a copy of that and all the pics you took on Christmas Eve and Christmas.