Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Eve 2007: Part Two

 



Christmas Eve I spent with my Dad and Step Mom at Gunnar and Missy's house.

They came to our church Christmas Eve service and we fixed soup and cornbread.

The kids were so funny playing with thier new toys from Grandpa.

Melissa won Katelyn's heart when she bought Katy a pack of lip gloss and a gift certificate to build a bear. In one of the pictures Katelyn is showing Melissa one of her build a bear dolls.

Elijiah loved his car track and Faith loved the Karoke machine she got.

She sang to us way into the night while simutaneously checking Santa's status.

channel 5 was saying something totally opposite of what the Santa tracking website was showing. You would think that the news would get the correct location before they started reporting something completley different.

Don't they know that kids these days are website savy and so much more smarter than we ever were!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Wade said...

Hope you don't mind but I talked about you in my latest blog post meme . . . which reminds me that I meant to tag you but I forgot! Consider yourself tagged if you want to do it - if not, then just enjoy!

Susie said...

Faith looks like a natural singing. I can tell you had a wonderful time! You have got that right about our kids being smart concerning the web and Santa. Mine youngest found out the truth this year, so I finally had the chance to sleep in a bit.

Lynnie said...

Those crowning glories are so precious.