Sunday, December 23, 2007

Congratulations Matt & Meredith!

Look who married Matt and Meredith...my brother!
My Favorite Men in my Life.
Jeff says this is our Christmas Card photo for next year. Let's hope we have another little addition to add to the mix by then. :)

Merry Christmas from our family to yours!
P.S I was the photographer for the wedding, I will post more pictures once the bride and groom get a chance to see them first.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

You look beautiful girl!

LlamaJ said...

Nice pictures.
We missed you again this morning! I guess I won't see you for a couple weeks, since we'll be leaving tomorrow. Have a great Christmas!

Kimmy said...

beautiful... just beautiful... can't wait to see more pics... ah... can you sit back and relax now? My busy friend... hang in there! Love ya, kim

Tracy said...

pretty wedding pics! and can i just say that i LOVE how the bride did not wear the traditional white gown?! I think her dress was sooo pretty!

Melissa Taylor said...

I hope there is a little addition too! Best wishes for that in the new year! You guys look lovely.

Wade said...

Just swinging by to wish you both a Merry Christmas.

I rode my bike past FedEx at Alliance today and hoped that Jeff wasn't working too hard!

W

daughteroftheking said...

Great wedding photo's, what a hot minister!