Thursday, December 20, 2007

No More Drama

The last few days have been spent learning the latest in hip hop music. My warehouse guys have enjoyed watching me try to keep up with the lingo. They kept calling me a cracker to which I replied "I don't smoke crack!" Actually I totally made the last part up, they never called me a cracker to my face. But I am sure that is what they were thinking or saying when I wasn't around and my reply would have been the same if they had the guts to say it to my face.

Hey, I admit I have lost my groove over the last few years. I guess you already know this since my favorite television station is Turner Classic Movies.

I swear I have a point-don't turn away now.

I have a new favorite song. If you watched CLASH OF THE CHOIRS tonight than you already may have heard it. And since I am the fool that can't remember my u-tube pass word, go here to see the original singer's version. It's called "NO MORE DRAMA!" I think it is fitting for the start of the holiday season. In fact this is my new theme song. Especially the line that says, "No more pain. No more drama in my life!"

The pain and drama comes from putting together millions of chairs. (That is an exaggeration-it was more like 99,999 not a 100,000. Jodi, did I write a milion right?)

Warning for Granny and her gang: You won't like the song so don't go there. Why don't you go here instead? Chances are that will be more your style!

Alright, wedding central starts tomorrow so I will be laying low this weekend.

If I don't see you in blogland before this weekend then have yourself a Merry little Christmas.

P.S the first song is not a new song to the hip hop world, just new to me. Don't laugh at me. It's not really my thang!

2 comments:

Pearson Family said...

I stumbled on the choir thing last night, and BOY did Patti rock the house. NO MORE DRAMA was a great song. I, too, can identify! Enjoy your crazy weekend! Maybe AFTER Christmas we can get together! Girl...talk about all the drama.

Judi said...

I listened to both "click here" spots. I really liked NO MORE DRAMA, but I must admit, CHANCES ARE was much more nostalgic. Merry Christmas! Judi