Some days we feel like a nut, some days we don't! But most days we are nuts!
FYI: I deleted the picture b/c some were a bit confused, my bad I apologize. Click on the link now posted above, that is the proof of the eggnog. and for the record, we both HATE eggnog-unless it is Christmas Eve and poured over blue bell vanilla ice cream-a small bit mind you.
3 comments:
okay... too funny!
and what's up with the faux pictures on your blog these days... i'm not sayin' - just sayin'...
love ya! ~ kim
Kim!
It's my new Christmas theme. It's just for Christmas. If you notice there is a color scheme too. Only red pictures posted this month.
I am a goob, I know
Susan
Nice. Looks like Jeff has a bad case of the squints! You could always blame the sun instead of the nog. ;)
Post a Comment