Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Just A Little Behind



This little pile sits in front of my fireplace waiting for boxes that I have to go retrieve from the storage unit. I am ready for my living room/home office to get back on track.

But unfortunately, there has been no time to get this done.

especially when the piles on my desk keep growing and growing.



Jeff is off work this week, I am hoping that I can sweet talk him today into going and pulling these boxes for me so I can spend tonight getting everything put away.

He's sweet like that, he may just help me out.

But I can hear him saying now, "If you rub my feet..."

Which I hate, despise, can't pay me a million dollars to do this, I hate feet.

Not as much as Jodi, but close.

I will keep you posted.

May the force be with me!

:)

5 comments:

Jodi said...

Ew. Avoid the feet at all costs. ;)

Kendra said...

I'm with ya. Donny made me rub his feet while we were at Disney . . I did it only because I'm crazy about him, and he agreed to put socks on first. Still no fun for me, but oh so sweet for the man. You are cute.

Tracy said...

Good luck dodging the feet!

It's depressing putting up the Xmas decorations isn't it?! I wish we could leave them up all year long.

There is a neighbor of mine that is still sporting the xmas lights on the house...still turns them on at night and everything. I wonder how long he will keep this up!

Kimmy said...

nice pictures... (o:

My christmas stuff still needs to go up in the attac ... *sigh*

~ kim

ASC said...

Why is it, in the month of new resolutions and to do lists, that it seems there is more to do than ever? Things to put away, work to catch up on... etc etc....the piles on my desk are multiplying at night, I swear! Hang in there...it will get better! :-)