Good-bye 30 pounds.
So long farewell.
Thank you for finally realizing that you have overstayed your welcome.
What a surprise it was for me today when I realized that you are no longer a part of my life.
I appreciate the fact that after all this hard work of trying to get you out of here, you finally decided to fall right on out of here.
I didn't realize I had lost you because I haven't checked in with the scale in over two months.
But low and behold, you are gone.
And man, was I am happy to see you were gone! Gone! Gone! Gone!
I thought I was going to have to push real hard this last few days before I turned 30, to reach my goal, but you have already done all the work for me.
You left.
You're gone.
In fact you exceeded my expectations and took a few friends along. I never thought I would be only 5 pounds from what I was the year Jeff and I got married. Never in my wildest dreams.
So no more talk about weight, I will continue to eat right and enjoy the new slimmer me.
Happy 30th birthday to me (20 days early)
Now I am off to tone up my body!
Monday, February 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
WOW!!! Girl, give me some tips!!!! :) :) :) Congrats. That rocks.
WHOOHOO!
Dang!! 30 pounds?! That is great!! congrats :)
great job! Conratulations girl!
can you tell me how you did it? thanks!
Seriously! SUSAN! I am so proud of you...and so excitd that someone has weight that falls off of their body...its like a dream for me...
I have loved catching up on your blog today! reading every word has been a deep source of encouragement to me this afternoon! KNow you are loved and prayed for! The Lord is at work in you...thanks for giving continual testimony to Him here and in your life!
Sure love you!
Becky
You go, girl!
Post a Comment