Sunday, February 03, 2008

Happy Birthday Paige


happy birthday to you couz, happy birthday to you! happy birthday to YOU! happy birthday to you.

I hope you have a day full of blessings and laughter.

What a blessing you have been in my life.

Especially college years and beyond.

Thank you for being my ACU sister and keeping an eye on me my freshman year.

I always loved to come back to my room after a long day of classes and see a note from you on my door. Or running into you in the student center before chapel and you checking in with your younger cousins like you were the Mother Hen for us. You were sweet and a huge blessing!

I loved spending that summer at Camp Deer Run with you and still could get you for not coming as a camper with all of us.

I love watching you scrapbook rapid fire style. I mean you put a whole new spin on slapping a picture on a page in style.

I love hearing your stories in blogland of the little cousins. They couldn't be more cute and full of character.

I love seeing how God is growing you and enriching your life daily.

May this year be full of many blessings for you as you continue to take life one day at a time.

Enjoy your journey couz!

I love you
Susan
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Pearson Family said...

Okay, first of all...THAT PICTURE! Parker is lying beside me and asked if I was wearing daddy's shirt! Hilarious! We must do an updated photo!

Cousin Susan, thank you for the sweet birthday blessings! I loved having you guys at ACU! I am not sure if you knew this or not, but I didn't know ONE soul when I went there as a freshman! NOT ONE! I always wished I had someone to care for me, talk to about home. CDR was a blast as a counselor! I really don't wish I could go back as a camper. That isn't my style! Now, don't you make fun of my scrappin style! I got a lot more done than you girlies, and remember, I was in the 'get er done' phase. I WILL go back and add some fun stuff later.

I have always loved being your cousin, but I love how we are truly becoming friends. I love you Suz, and am amazed at the Godly woman you are.

Now to end the longest comment in history, due to the fact that my son wants to type on his blog!, thank you for the sweet birthday blessings! Have a great week!

Pearson Family said...

Okay, I think I should say "laying" instead of "lying". Just thought I should clear that up.