Thursday, February 21, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!


Can you believe that this is the face of a 30 year old?

Actually this was the face of a 29 year old.

Remember that night in January where I told you all that I was playing with my camera taking self portraits in the mirror...well here is what you didn't see.

I knew one day I would find a use for these silly things.

As I was driving home from 27 Dresses (must see movie, by the way) a song came on my CD player.

My Next 30 Years by Tim McGraw.

let's just say I took a moment to celebrate my age.

Rock on!

I'm Thirty, Flirty and Thriving!

(oh and rach, thanks for the card, I laughed out loud)

P.S. I manipulated the post date and time. Since my mom has a standing tradition of calling me at the time I was born I thought I would post on that time. But since I am going to be sitting with Tee-Nah at 10:10 tomorrow morning I figured what the heck, my blog, my birthday, my rules.

12 comments:

LlamaJ said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SUSAN! Sorry I'm a little late with this, but I hope you had a wonderful day!

Pearson Family said...

Happy birthday cousin!!! Enjoy your day with TEEENAH!

Beck Boys said...

Happy Birthday. Enjoy your day.

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Susan!

vn,,,fvfjkfdadfsffrrf fb jhb,hmkjkbjkbsdffffffffffffffffffffffff

that's from Roselyn

daughteroftheking said...

Happy Birthday Shu-shu

Jenni said...

Happy Birthday Susan!! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Tracy said...

Happy birfday! :)

Hope you have a great day!

I hit 32 last month...it's not all that bad :)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday girl!! You rock! All the way from a someone who reads blog in Nigeria, Africa. I will be 30 in May this year too. God bless you.

Kimmy said...

Happy Birthday TO YOU friend!

Have a great weekend...

~ kim

Kaela said...

hey! I didn't know your birthday was february 21st! So is mine! I turned 25 the same day you turned 30! weird

The Timberframer's Wife said...

Happy late birthday! May this be a wonderful year for y'all!

Melissa Taylor said...

Happy (late) Birthday. 30's aren't too bad!