
I love the fact that Elijiah started to cry this day when we told him Uncle Jeff had to leave for work. I love the fact that Jeff ran late to work that night to throw little man in the air a few more times.

I love the fact that he will play girly games with the chicks. He let them paint his nails and put make up on him this day. They love dressing up Uncle Jeff.

I love the fact that Hayley is so much like her Uncle Jeff. We call them two peas in a pod. They have the same way of methodically thinking through things. Be it the food they order at dinner, the latest gadget to buy or what to say in converstation- neither one will do anything without thinking it through. And they are buds, sweet friends these two are.
I thank God for bringing you into my world Jeff. Thank you for making me laugh. Thank you for making coffee for us on Sunday mornings and pancakes on Saturdays. Thank you for discussing the Bible with me. Thank you for giving me advice on how to deal with different situations. Thank you for getting up early every Sunday morning for praise team practice when you could sleep in so that we can ride together to church. Thank you for comforting me when life doesn't go the way we had planned. Thank you for encouraging me to keep my chin up and to wait on the Lord's timing. Thank you for making dinner last night. Thank you for calling to say hello this morning. Thank you for being my best friend, my soul mate. And most of all, thank you for leading our family. God has blessed us and I could not imagine life without you.
I love you!
S
2 comments:
precious tribute to that husband of yours...
Happy Valentine's Day! ~ kim
This was just TOO SWEET! I love the way you found such personal ways to say how much you love him. He is such a fun uncle!
Post a Comment