And with the help of the mirrors in the bedroom and my camera, I was able to capture what I look like while I am having quiet time.

During that week the Chronological Bible took us through the book of Job. I have never really grasped the meaning of Job so I spent lots of time reading my Bible commentaries. Never underestimate the significance of diving deeper to understand a book of the Bible. God will use that time to either touch your life or pass it on to someone else in thier time of need.
Over the last two weeks I have found myself sharing what I have learned with others.
Real Life Happens. And sometimes we don't understand why this or that is taking place but I believe all God desires of us is draw near to God and He will draw near to us. (James 4:8) And I have never been more encouraged than when God will use my time in the Word with Him in conversations with people in my daily life.
I pray that this post will encourage you to dive a little deeper this weekend into the Word. I am going to spend this weekend doing nothing and loving every minute of it.
This chick has hit her wall after going non-stop for many, many weeks. I am going to love every minute.
Have a great weekend!
(Spell check is down and I am too lazy to edit on my own, please forgive)
1 comment:
Great shot!
Blessings, Angie Seaman
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angelicagracedesigns.com
Post a Comment