Monday, March 03, 2008

I Will Survive

The last few days have been a little hectic here.

My computer crashed. I lost everything. And I mean everything. All my daily devotionals from back in the day, all my pictures, all my spreadsheets for work and a bunch of other stuff that I am choosing to ignore at this point because I am sick of thinking about it all. Sick and tired of trying to remember it all.


So if you have not backed up your computer in awhile and not put your pictures on CD's than stop right there and get to work. From this point forward all pictures will automatically be downloaded to the computer then saved to a CD.

Oh well, you win some you lose some.

At least I have my health

7 comments:

Rachel said...

That's awful! I'm SO sorry. You have definitely inspired me. I keep meaning to go get an external hard drive and back up regularly, and I will finally do it. tomorrow! I'm glad you have your health, too. I guess it could be worse.

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

Oh, man! That is too bad. I am sooo sorry. I am truly glad you will survive.

Pearson Family said...

That just stinks! Hang in there!

Tracy said...

UUGGHHH!! Yep, I had to learn the hard way too. Our computer crashed a while back and I lost lots of pics. Stinks.

Kendra said...

UGHHH is right. So very sorry. I'll get right to it here myself! Have missed seeing your posts!!

Mayhem And Miracles said...

Ugggghhh! I am SO SORRY! That is the pits!!! Good, though, that your positive attitude didn't crash with it.... :)

Beck Boys said...

I am so sorry to hear about that. I had that happen twice and it really SUCKS!!! We now have an external hard drive for that very reason - Andy backs it up for me about once a month. Good luck on picking up from here.