Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I Have Good News With Great Joy!

My documents and pictures have been found.

They once were lost but now they are found, Amazing Grace all around

How you say?

Don't know

But I do know that my Father-In-Law is a GENIUS! He had a plan and his plan worked.

I think I will keep him.

I will also keep my husband who I have been married to for 5 years on Saturday.

I tell you this so when I am not around much in the next few days you can say, "Oh she is out with hubs."

He is off work this week and has declared it his week to cook. He is a great cook but he does not cook light food so I may gain a pound or two this week but that's okay. I am not having to cook so who am I to complain? Plus he makes the bed, did the grocery shopping, ran an errand for me for work, etc. etc. He is a huge help on his days off. Actually he is a huge help every day.

I would be stupid to get rid of him. :)

I see a bit of feet rubbing in my future for the sweet hubs.
I mean it is the least I can do, right?!?!

Have a great few days.

And...

Happy 5 years to Clay and Maurine who were married on the same day many years ago.

Time flies when you are having fun!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Yay!
And Happy Anniversary!

Kendra said...

Yay for lost things found!!! Gotta love having a techie guy in the fam. So good. Blessings, my friend -

The McCarter Family said...

Happy, happy anniversary and yep he sounds like a keeper! I'd be lost w/o mine too!

daughteroftheking said...

Congratulations on 5 years and finding all your files!! looking forward to next Monday!

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

woohooo!! I am glad that your father-in-law saved your files! What a relief! Now, go and celebrate with that wonderful husband of yours!

Beck Boys said...

What a relief! God you were able to retrieve all your info. Congratulations on 5 years!

Lana said...

Congrats on 5 years. Glad I am commenting on your blog too. Have a good anniversary.

The Timberframer's Wife said...

Hurray for getting your files back! And happy anniversary! Doesn't it go by fast?