Is it just me or has this week been nuts?
I was talking to one of my co-workers this week and he said he was ready to hit the eject button on this week because it has been nuts. I couldn't agree more.
This time of year is very busy for me in the furniture business. I guess it is because everyone is getting income tax checks and buying more furniture. But the extra does of busyness leaves me not being able to catch up on all the other things on my to-do list.
And it's not like I am trying to complain about my life. I realize I am blessed and enjoy what I do. And I praise God for all that He has given me. But then there are weeks like this were I just can't wait for it to end.
So this weekend, I am going to take a time out. To unwind. To catch up on all my work and to file all the catalog pages that are piled up on my living room floor. (Yes Jodi, I am going to my happy place)
And on Saturday I am going to breakfast with my husband and my favorite 6 year old then hitting the store of her choice for a bit of birthday shopping.
(Missy we will come by at 9:30-I will email you too. LOL!)
The plan is to R-E-L-A-X!
So have a great weekend, enjoy the nice weather and take a moment to chill with the rest of us.

1 comment:
Hey, while you're at it, why don't you come over here and file my big stack of mail that hasn't hit the filing cabinet in a couple of months!? I would love to help out with your happy place! :)
We need a relax weekend too... trying to find me a babysitter... wish you lived closer!!! :) Love ya! Enjoy!
Post a Comment