I normally do not turn on the lights until the sun goes down. I really don't see the point when our apartment has such great natural light.
Friday night, Jeff and I decided to stay home since I had been running a fever off and on all day. I was laid up on the couch watching a movie. It had gotten dark and so I heard Jeff start to pull blinds and I what thought was the sound of lights being turned on but I never saw the light. I got up to go grab something, when I see Jeff in the reflection our dresser mirror walking around stealth like in the dark.
"Jeff what are you doing?" I asked while starting to laugh.
And he replies, "Practicing my night vision."
I threw a pillow at him and called him a goober. And later, as we were eating dinner, he smiles real big and says that's a story for the blog isn't it. Er-yes, yes it is.
Here is why it is funny to me, have you ever seen or played the game Splinter Cell? Well this spy goes through a series of events to gain intelligence and crouches behind things and uses his night vision to accomplish these missions. The crouch that I saw Jeff doing was the Sam Fisher pose. I thought it was funny and one of the reasons I love my husband, you just never know what he is going to do.
Later that night, I started to scrapbook at our kitchen table. I was supposed to go scrapbook with a few of my friends but since I had fever decided it would be wise to stay home. Anyway, the point...I was sitting on one end of our table cropping away-Jeff was on the other end of the table cleaning his gun. I wish I would have snapped a picture for the blog but I was enjoying the moment too much to stop what I was doing.
P,S To my fellow Scrapbook buddies, did you know that Scrapbook Pad is now closed! Yes! That's right...CLOSED! No more Recollections, no more Scrapbook Pad.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your hubby is a complete crackup. :)
You totally could have used the snapshot of you scrappin' and Jeff cleaning his gun for a blog banner.
This made me laugh out loud. Not sure which is funnier, the stealth walk and night vision, or how totally opposite you two would have looked in the picture at the table. A gun and a scrapbook. What more do you need?
Great times.
Post a Comment