Thursday, April 24, 2008

Things I Am Looking Foward To This Summer


Andrea inspired me today but I will not join on the public TT13 because the last time I did this I received hate mail. No one we know, some freak of the week in blog land, but that took just sucked the joy right out of it for me. So familiar, non hate mail people in blog land, if Andrea and I inspire you to write your own then please leave a comment so we can all play together.

  1. Matinee Movies on Sunday with my sweetie, new releases for 2 people only $8, SCORE!
  2. The 50th Reunion at Camp Deer Run- catching up with old friends, seeing new friends (the babies)
  3. New Cousins coming to earth, we have 4 coming between June and September, not to mention the other people in my life having babies in the Fall and Winter. I need to buy stock in baby gifts.
  4. Scrapbook Retreat-a wonderful time of fellowship, cropping and relaxing
  5. Hayley goes to Deer Run! She and I have already started to count down to the first day of camp. I can't wait to visit her on Sunday, send her letters in the mail and a big ole care package to enjoy when she gets back from out camping
  6. Summer Reading-nothing says summer like reading a good book with a ice cold beverage in hand.
  7. Faith turns 9! OMG! 9 people! NINE!!!!
  8. Faith will also be going to camp but sadly not Deer Run and not as close so I will have to do an extra special care package for that sweet thing. (Missy, don't let me forget to get the address from you!)
  9. Just hanging out-there is something about the summer months where everything just slows down a bit. I am looking forward to running at a much slower pace.
  10. Jeff's birthday. He, unlike me, insists that his birthday be very low key. I don't mind that one bit since that is what makes him happy. One thing is for sure, his birthday is always an adventure.
  11. Floating the River, swimming in the pool, playing in the sprinkler with the kids.
  12. Flip-Flops-all day, everyday
  13. Last but not least, a week at Disney World!

6 comments:

Melissa Taylor said...

We are looking forward to the CDR reunion as well! Morgan is going to a 2 week session this year instead of her usual 1 week - she has been bugging me about letting her do it. I wasn't ready for it yet, but I will be out of the country while she is there. If I'm going to not see her for 2 weeks, it may as well be all at the same time!

Jodi said...

A week at Disney World?!?!? Could I BE any more jealous?!? :)

Judi said...

Jenni and Rod will be spending a week at Disney World, too, for their honeymoon. Mike and I offered to go along, but they said no. Imagine that!

The main thing I am looking forward to this summer is getting Jenni married off!

AJ said...

I'm ready for summer, too! Flip flops and hangin' out. Sounds great.

Susie said...

How exciting-so many new babies! I am so ready for a trip to Disney and so are my kids. We are trying to plan a trip in the next yr or two. Enjoyed reading all the fun adventures on the way.

Kimmy said...

man... I'm really ready for summer NOW! 3 weeks of school left... yeah! ~Kim