Thursday, May 01, 2008

Hip-Hip Hooray! My Links Are Updated

Yes, that's right I finally updated a few of my links.

I had a few errors on some and others I wanted to add, and a few got the boot since they are no longer in the blogging business. Sorry Mom, I still love you!

And if you didn't know I read your blog....SURPRISE, I have you on my links to prove it!

Let's just admit it friends and family, we ALL should join lurkers anonymous...I am so bad at commenting that I could be the President of the Lurkers club.

And let me just state my comment policy while I am at it. Comment if you want, drop a line a time or two but please don't feel obligated to say hi. I can't harp on something that even I don't even do.

Now if you are new to my blog and want to say hello then don't be scared, I love to meet new people. Or you can choose to remain a lurker, I'm fine with that.

Lurkers unite! (Just remember I am the President of the Lurker Anonymous when we charter that little diddy)

4 comments:

Melissa Taylor said...

I'm still watching you!

Wade said...

Hi to all of Suz's lurkers!

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

Ia m so second in command on the lurker thing!

Kacy said...

My husband told me that I'm a blog-stalker.