Sunday, May 04, 2008

5 Things: Websites





Welcome to the first 5 things post, where I post 5 things that I enjoy or use or read or listen to right now.

Today's Topic: 5 Websites I Love


1. Online Organizing- lots of great tips for anyone, young or old, looking to become more organized, creating a chaos free lifestyle


2. Birthday Alarm- never forget a birthday again. It's free and easy to use. You will receive a notice one week before that person's birthday letting you know that there birthday is coming soon, with just enough time to put a card in the mail if you choose.


3. Font Face- looking for the "Grease" font or maybe the "Gilligan's Island" font. All free, all great to use and easy to download. I use these for work, scrapbooking and our yearly Christmas letter.


4. Jane's Apron- this website is full of vintage inspiration, I just found it last week but have really enjoyed looking at all the pictures, aprons and decorating ideas.


5. Pottery Barn- I love this store as well as the website. I use this website for decorating inspiration. When I flip through the room views, if I see a picture I like, I save the picture to later print and put them in a folder that I have going for my decorating ideas-for you know, the day we buy a house.


1 comment:

LlamaJ said...

I don't think I've been to any of these sites. Maybe it's time for me to venture beyond yahoo and facebook and blogger. :) Oh, thanks for taking the baby dedication pics. I updated to give credit where it's due, because I had meant to and completely forgot when I posted them! I don't have the Mother's Day pics...I can't remember who took them (thought it was you?), but I never got them. Unless you're referring to different ones?