My in-laws have this wonderful box of pictures in thier dining room just waiting for me to take them home and organize them. Every week, I walk past this box and I swear it says, "Sort me, organize me and file me away in a pretty little box." One day we were cleaning out the garage for the big garage sale, I decided to take it upon myself to load them in my car and will bring them back all fully sorted, in matching boxes, with labels.
Why? Because I am a freak.
Organizational Freakiness set aside, they have some great pictures.
1) My in-laws were high school sweethearts so there is many pictures from thier days in high school. There is one black and white picture of my father in law with his buddies from school and I swear it looks like an Abercrombie and Fitch add before the adds became less about showing off the clothes and more about shcwing the models without the clothes.
2) Jeff had the cutest button nose as a child, I have enjoyed wondering what our child will look like one day. I hope they have his head of hair because I was bald until the age of 2. True story. And I hope they have his sweet little button nose.
3) I love seeing pictures of Hayley as a baby. I came into her world when she was 3 so I haven't seen too many pictures of sweet Hayley Bailey as a baby. She is precious.
And now you know what I have been up to at night while Jeff is at work.
I am in organizational heaven.
2 comments:
Be watching your caller ID, I WILL be calling soon to see how you can help me fit 2 kids into 1 closet!!! Thanks in advance, sweet organizing cousin!
I don't think you are a Freak. How sweet of you to organize the photos for them. What a gift of love. They are lucky to have you. And won't it be fun to see all of the old photos and wonder what memories are attached to them?
Post a Comment