I have always been a huge fan of the Price is Right. When Jeff and I were planning our honeymoon, up the coast of California, I begged for him to let us spend one day at the Price is Right studios. Sadly, he said no because he couldn't understand why anyone would want to spend a day waiting in line for tickets when you were on your honeymoon.
Um, hello I would!
Anyhoo, now that we have been married for 5 years he has realized that I do love Price Is Right. What can I say, I am my grandmother's granddaughter and we all know how much she LOVES her game shows. But I must admit, I don't watch it every day, sometimes I even go months without watching it but for some reason this week has been a Price is Right week.
well...if you graduated from ACU or went to RHCC back in the day when the youth group was SUPER cool, then you may know what I am about to say.
Mark M. (guy on the left) was on the price is right!
Sadly, I only saw the last 30 seconds of the show with him on it, so I will have to find another way since I do not have TIVO or DVR. (frugal people, we are frugal!) But praise be to the frugal man's DVR, I found out from the great Google that I can watch the full episode online by clicking here. They won't probably have today's episode until tomorrow or later in the day but you can guarantee that I am going to watch it. A reliable source told me that she heard he was hilarious when his name was called so she set her DVR to watch it.
And to keep you on my blog a little longer, here is a video of a girl making a very dumb bid last week. When I saw this I thought to myself, "Are you an idiot?" She didn't know that she had screwed up so I forgave her and started to feel sorry for her. I don't think she ever made it to the stage. Poor girl.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
That was O-mazing! Thanks for todays giggle.
20+ years ago my cousin was on TPIR and won a car. This was in the days before VCR's so we got to skip school in order to watch. Even knowing the outcome my mom sat there the entire time nervously waiting for the end and coaching her through the tv.
More recently I saw a classmate of mine Dr. Phil. I knew firsthand from her the whole story so it was interesting to see how it was portrayed for tv.
I would most definintly choose being on TPIR anyday!
I just watched it, and he hasn't changed a bit! :)
That woman is so funny. There was a girl that I went to high school with on the show once too. She won the whole showcase showdown. It was fun.
dude - call me I have it on DVR and you are more than welcome to come watch it here, of course you may end up being kidnapped and forced into helping me organize but other than that it would be fun!
That video clip -- oh my goodness. The poor lady! She seemed to take it well though! I would have died of embarrassment.
Post a Comment