How I would love that cd! I got so tickled reading twice in your recent posts mentions of hiding chocolate from your husband. That's like the Bowers girls hiding pizza in the freezer.
I love my husband, family and Jesus. In December after 4 1/2 years of trying for a baby, I found out I was pregnant. We praise God daily for providing this miracle child. Now we are buying our first home and preparing for Baby Andrew's arrival in August 2010. Sit back and enjoy our journey as we take this next chapter of our lives one step at a time. Fun's coming!
5 comments:
PICK ME!
No, PICK ME!!!
Sign me up... and then, PICK ME!
How I would love that cd! I got so tickled reading twice in your recent posts mentions of hiding chocolate from your husband. That's like the Bowers girls hiding pizza in the freezer.
Did you sign me up?!!? Not sure if I was to comment again or not! But yes, I'm in!
Post a Comment