
Welcome to the first ever blog giveaway here at Blessed Assurances.
I have 3 copies of the new Sara Groves CD's ready to give out.
Leave a comment if you would like to be entered into the drawing.
I will draw on Wednesday so come back then to see who wins!
All you have to do is leave a comment on this post saying, "Include me!"
17 comments:
Include me...pretty please! :)
I first saw Sara Groves when she was 3 months old at a Christmas service inside a federal penitentiary. Oh, by the way, include me in your drawing.
Please include me--thank you!
Pick me...Pick me!! I mean Include me!
OOHH OOHH PICK ME PICK ME OOH OOHH!!!
include me pleeeeease
do you get your name entered for everytime you leave a comment? cause I could get real comment happy!!!!
I'd love to win. Sign me up!
I'd love to win a copy of her cd. Please enter me in your giveaway! Thank you.
oh yeah, i want it!
I would love to have the CD. I am a college friend of Kim's.
Thanks!
Leigh Ishee
Include me!!!! Include me!!!! Include me!!!!
Sure! Include me!
Ok, I was really here to say hi and that I love you and prayed for you today. And everyday, but especially today.
Please include me, thanks!
Love her... I'm in :)
I would love to win a copy to add to my sons collection. Sara Groves is wonderful. This is so inspirational and sooooooo making me teary eyed. My son traveled to Bolivia during his winter break to help at an orphanage & to help build a new one. He spent the last 2 spring breaks helping in New Orleans from the Hurricane and in Chicago at a Homeless shelter. We will add you to our prayer list. May God Bless you always.
Woops, forgot to add my email.
Has this been awarded yet?
scotirish,
The winners were announced last Wednesday on the post dated 5/14/08
Blessed Assurances
Post a Comment