Maudie is doing better-thank you.
Continue to pray especially for her 3 daughters who are on the front lines so to speak. Pray for some plans that are in the works that I don't feel write sharing here in the blog. But know that the family would really appreciate your prayers for the next direction to take.
Also praise God, Jeff and I have a date to meet back here at 5 tonight to start date night.
Sadly this has not been a regular occurrence in our house and I am bummed because we have no good excuse except to say, we don't make the time to do it.
Now if you will excuse me I have a certain 9 year old that I am picking up and taking to breakfast this morning and then we are headed to shop for her birthday present.
Lots of pictures coming soon, promise!
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment