Friday, May 30, 2008

prayer request

Jeff's grandmother has been admitted to the hospital today with pneumonia. Please pray that the doctors can give her the right medications to clear it up. Also pray that medicare approves her to have an electric chair so she can get around when she gets out of the hospital.

And while you are at it, pray for Jeff and I the next few days are extremely busy for us. He is going here, I am going there and we already don't see each other during the week so it is very challenging for us to stay on the same page at times like this.

3 comments:

Susie said...

Praying for all of you!

Jodi said...

Me too! :)

Oh, and if you could come and do some of that nightly routine at mi casa, that would be great. I need serious help...

LlamaJ said...

I'm sorry! I will pray for her!