Please look at the picture below to see your new sister in Christ.
I will tell you the full story soon but my head is swimming with the events of today.
God showed up in a mighty way and for that we are thankful!
Thank you all for your prayers!
What a joy it is for Jeff and I to move ahead with the diagnosis knowing that Maudie believes that through Jesus she is saved and has forgiveness for her sins. No matter what happens now we can rest in the assurance that Maudie has been saved!
Praise you Lord!
Sunday, June 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Praise the Lord! That is so wonderful, Susan!
oh, Susan! That is GREAT!!! I'm so happy for her :) and for the peace that your heart can have now!
Praise the Lord... ~ kim
It is totally unfair to make me cry at work. Maudi has been on the list right next to my mom so mom must be next!
YEA GOD!
Big Kiss
A
God is mighty to save! Yes! I am praying for Maudie to have the very best quality of life for as long as the Lord keeps her here. It is memory making time for all of you. Savor the moments!
Give my love to all the Cherry/Young family. I love them because they love my blue-eyed Susan.
Mom!
I will sure add her to my prayers. Love y'all!
Susan!
What a wonderful praise....and how sweet for her grandson and his precious wife to be a part of it.
God is so, SO good!
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY you posted this to share with us all!!! It is so AWESOME to be a part of a prayer that you get to see answered in a way that you KNOW is God's will! And the salvation of a new saint is the best kind EVER EVER EVER!!! I am so happy to be "kin" now with Maudie. She is so blessed to have the earthly family she does as well. I will be praying for the tough road she still has to endure, but how sweet to know she will have Jesus to walk it with her. And Grumpy Girl, I hope your mom IS next! And my dad as well! And Susan, you mom made me cry. What a sweet sweet family you have been blessed with!
Post a Comment