
I thought I would post a picture from Maudie's birthday dinner two years ago, I like to see the people I am praying for. I guess I am a visual pray-er. :)
The diagnosis is not good. Stage 4 lung cancer, possible stomach cancer (they are running a test on that as we speak).
Please continue to keep the Cherry and Young family in your prayers, rough road ahead.
When Jeff called my cell to tell me to come home in order to head to the hospital "Miracle of the Moment" by Steven Curtis Chapman was playing in the background. When I hung up it was at the chorus,"...So breathe it in, breathe it out. Listen to your heartbeat-there's a wonder in the hear and now."
(Praise Team, I did some spritual breathing or whatever it was Mike was telling us today!)
Not sure what the coming days, weeks and months have for us but I am going to take it step by step. God will show the way.
Thank you for your continued prayers.
Pray for:
- strength for all the family, that I call the "Cherry Clan"
- wisdom and unity for the 3 sisters who are making these decisions.
- open doors to minister to all family who are not believers.
To God be glorified, great things He hath done!
Love you all, my sweet peeps!
1 comment:
we are praying for you guys!
Post a Comment