J-
How proud I am to be your wife. You amaze me every single day with your witty remarks and your words of wisdom. My favorite one this week was when we were planning where we would stay the first night on our road trip and you said, "If we are just looking for a place to do the 3 S's then this place will work perfect." When I asked you what the 3 S's stood for I should have known not to ask b/c you said, "Shower, Shave and S----." And then there are those moments where you say something in regards to God and life in general and I am just stand there in awe of what God is doing through and in you.
When I was a little girl I prayed for my future husband often. Not too long ago, I came across the original list that I wrote and I was able to mark off everyone. Thank ya Jesus!
Here are a few from that list:
- someone to make me laugh
- someone who is good with kids
- someone who is my best friend
- someone who is good with money
- someone who loves traditions as much as me
- someone who doesn't smoke or get drunk
- someone who loves Jesus
Jeff you are a blessing to me! I am proud to be your wife and I am enjoying watching God transform you from the inside out. Here's to another year of you! May God continue to manifest His presence in your life.
I love you!
S

4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Jeff!
Happy brithday, Jeff! Hope you have a wonderful day.
That is an awesome post about your man! Very lucky girls, aren't we?
Sweet post...Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment