Thursday, July 24, 2008

I Love the My Early Morning Walks

Yesterday on my morning run, I brought along my small camera so you could meet a few of my running buddies. Say hello to all my little friends.

This duck was playing a game of hide and seek with me. I won.


This duck was splashing in the puddle, unfortunatley my small camera is very slow so you only get to see him walking off after he finished.


I like to think that these two ducks are my cheering squad. They stand at the road and cheer me on when I start running, "Go Susan Go!"


There is also a small family that I had the pleasure of walking cross the road in a single file line today. Unfortunatley my small camera was at the house so I didn't get a picture.

And now I am off to eat a slice of Jeff's chocolate fudge birthday cake. One of the benefits of running is you can have a slice of cake and not feel guilty for it. Now two or three slices is a whole other story. :)

1 comment:

Pearson Family said...

I think it is funny you took your camera on your walk! I do want to get a point and shoot for my diaper bag so I don't miss anything, but don't have to lug around my heavy camera! Hope to see you soon!