Sunday, July 20, 2008

Why I Haven't Been Blogging...

  • I leave for Disney World in 5 days...I am busy packing
  • I am playing on Facebook instead
  • I have started turning off my computer at 8 p.m and am happy to report our electric bill went down $3 by doing so
  • Project Runway started this week
  • My team leaves for the Las Vegas furniture show in 3 days and I have been busy getting all the reports and spreadsheets done in a timely manner. By the end of the day, the last thing I want to do is sit in front of the computer.
  • Jeff and I have been shopping at Goodwill and Thrift Town for fun logo t-shirts to wear on our trip. The other day they had a 1/2 off sale at Goodwill, I didn't buy anything but it was fun to watch the people dive for clothes and fight over furniture. What can I say, I love to be where the action is!

I will be back soon, please don't worry about us we are alive and having fun!

3 comments:

Susie said...

Disneyworld? How fun! Hope you have a blast. I need to start turning off my computer and unplugging appliances as well. I've heard every little bit helps.

Pearson Family said...

I know you will have so much fun at Disney! Stace and I went there on our Honeymoon! We can't wait for B to get older so we can take the kids!

Kimmy said...

Have a GREAT trip! See you when you get back... can't wait to see pictures... ~ kim