
I have been known to say the wrong word in a sentence from time to time. Most times I don't even catch it until someone processes what I just said and says, "Did you just say....?"
And usually my reply is, "Was that wrong?"
Which leads to Jeff giving me the proper word that I meant to use and explains the definition of the other word that I said incorrectly.
Well...
When we were at NASA the other day they had a flight simulator that you could ride to experience what an astronaut feels when they launch. But for the longest time I did not say it correctly nor did I catch myself saying it wrong until both hubby and his brother said, "Did you just say Flight stimulator!"
"What?! That's not correct?!"
Oh how we all laughed when I realized my mistake.
Jeff even said, "You better put THAT on the blog!"
So there you go, hope you had a good laugh at my expense!
:)
1 comment:
It's great to know that someone else has the same disease as me! If only my brain would work as fast as my mouth.
Post a Comment