Friday, August 08, 2008

8-8-08

Today is a good day. Today is the day that I look forward to every four years...the Summer Olympics

Here are the things that I look forward to:

1. Melissa singing on the opening ceremony stage...I am so proud of that girl!
2. Today Show coverage of the events.
3. Swimming
4. Diving
5. Gymnastics (I am bummed that the Hamm brothers are out, poor guys)
6. all the fun back stories that they play between events
7. Men's Basketball
8. The parade of nations.

What are you looking forward to? I could list a bunch more but I am sticking with the number 8.

7 comments:

Kimmy said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited about the Olympics... it's a family event around here. We'll be hanging out with Grammy and Pop-pop for the opening ceremonies...I'm with you girl! ~ kim

Beck Boys said...

We are excited to get going as well. I love to watch it all unfold. We are ready to watch Shawn Johnson as she is an Iowa girl and trained here at a local gym. So I think one of my college friends attends the same congreation as you. Look at Whitney on my blog and see if they look familiar?
Lyneil

Pearson Family said...

WHen did you go back to your old template? I get a little lazy with google reader!

LlamaJ said...

I love watching gymnastics, too.

Kelly said...

Woo-hoo Olympics!

PS: Thanks for the flair! :)

karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
karen said...

I reckon since you love the olympics so much and you want to come to London so much that you should combine the two and come to London for the olymipcs in 2012. Now if only you knew someone that could put you up and you could save money .... :-)