Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Many Things....

Many things running through my brain, amuse me a minute and let me dump it here.

1) Twilight Series...UNBELIEVABLE! I am almost finished with the 3rd book. Yes, Andrea I read book two in a day. Can you believe it? I could have finished book 3 last night too but I chose to strech it out a bit and sleep. I only have two chapters left and I am having a hard time getting my work done. :)

2) House hunting...this has been fun and not near as stressful as it has been in past years. I can't wait to see where God leads us. I am confident it will be the home I have always wanted since I have prayed for God to move us for 5 years.

3) I have lived in this apartment going on 7 years this month. I will be sad to leave my little neighborhood.

4) The many people who have been our neighbors hold fun, sweet memories (some memories not as sweet) for us. Jeff and I often try to count to see how many times a few of the apartments changed hands since we have been here. People just don't stay put like us. We are exception. We like to stay in one place for a very, very long time.

5) I am going to the RHS mega reunion this weekend. I can't wait to see a few of my friends from back in the day. I love face book because it has helped me reconnect to this group of people who were a blessing to me.

6) God brought a wonderful group of friends to me in high school. After going to FWC until I was in eighth grade, I transferred to Richland. I was scared to death of PUBLIC school. On the first day, I met a girl with my same name. We became great friends but sadly lost contact when we went to college. It will be fun to introduce Jeff to this friend and to catch up with her life.

7) I told my friend that I couldn't wait to get pictures of all of us. She laughed and said that some things never change, you still love pictures. She also said I am still my bubbly self which is a comforting thought. I guess to know that through it all I have still remained the same person (love pictures, love to laugh) makes me have a sense of peace. I like knowing that the good qualities remain in tact while I continue to change those things that don't put me in a good light. You know like my temper or big mouth. LOL

Okay, I really, really have to get to work now.
Talk to you guys soon.
Susan

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I am so excited for you guys abut your search for a house. You deserve a little more leg room. I am not sure what you are going to do with soooo much new space when you find the right place.

Kelly said...

Wow, I wimped out of the big RHS reunion. Good for you!

PS: Our house is about to be on the market if you're looking up north. :)