This past weekend Jeff and I had a few of our favorite little friends tell us a few things that are worth blogging about.
1) Mackenzie (5 years old) overheard her parents talking about the mail. I was sitting eating pizza with her when she looked to me and said the following.
Mac- "I don't get mail."
Me- "You don't get mail?!?"
Mac- "No, but you can send me mail if you would like."
Me- "Okay, I will see what I can do."
Mac- "But please put something in it because I want more than a letter."
Me- "All righty then."
2) We happened to run into the same family again at Costco on Sunday, the place of choice for Sunday lunch. Mackenzie's dad had gone to get the kids a snack at the snack bar. Jeff and I were teasing Mackenzie and her little brother Brady about what the snack would be. Jeff suggested broccoli, cauliflower and lettuce. To which Mackenzie replies, "They do not sell lettuce Mr. Jeff, I can promise ya!"
3) And then last night we were at our friend's house for small group when Andrew (age 3) came running into the room to tell us some quite exciting news.
Andrew: "Hey guess where I went today?"
Jeff: "Where?!?"
Andrew: "ALBERTSON'S!"
Who knew a grocery store could bring so much enjoyment. I believe that Disney may have a bit of competition for the title the happiest place on earth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mackenzie cracks me up daily...!
Post a Comment