Monday, October 06, 2008

I Love...

  • listening to the rain hit my windows as I type
  • soft music playing in the background
  • warm coffee by my side
  • a husband sound asleep in the bedroom ,who is on vacation this week
  • answered prayer at church yesterday, we have prayed for another male guitar player who can sing...God blessed us with a great fit.
  • awesome morning of worship yesterday
  • the wonderful sermon yesterday that lead to Jeff saying on the way home, "I love it when all the little pieces fall together and you can understand the big picture."
  • seeing Jeff's spiritual growth and leadership in the home and church (Praise You, God!)
  • the peace that passes all understanding
  • the joy that flows through me
  • my friends who I can laugh with, pray with, cry with and just be me with.
  • knowing that it is Monday and all my work is done at 11:00 this morning (this is a miracle in itself)
  • my family
  • reading the story of Jesus in chronological order
  • knowing that I am a sinner, saved by grace, not by works so that no one can boast

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

I told Danny - the worship was so good yesterday... (not that it's not other days) it was especially good yesterday... (o:

Melissa Taylor said...

Did I inspire you with my "things I hate" list! It's nice to see that you are more of an optimist than I am!!!!

*Kendra* said...

Mmmm, I'd love to be in bed listening to the rain. Instead I hear 50 kindergarteners screaming in PE! :)